3.4
Quality of Food

This is the worst experience I have ever had in my entire life. I live in Tallahassee FL and normally I have great experiences, but I went to visit one in Charlotte, NC on South Blvd and I am DISGUSTED.

Every table was full of garbage and old food and it took us 20 minutes to get seated. There was ONE waiter working every table in the store saying he “didnt need no help” and all the other employees were out in the back. Crap all over the floor and all over the tables and service was HORRIBLE!

Took us 15 minutes to get our drinks and 30 minutes to get a milkshake. Absolutely shocking.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

What kind of feckless moron would stick around 20 minutes just to be seated in what you describe as a garbage heap? What does that say about you? Lame...

to Anonymous #1615984

Bro i was high and hungry shut up ***

to Anonymous #1672994

maybe you need to check yourself into rehab for being high instead of being hungry.

to Anonymous #1673241

Well, at least you didn't have any "close encounters" with any cockroaches, which is a wonder considering all of the mess everywhere!