3.1
Quality of Food

My husband and I went to the Steak N Shake on Saturday 08/11/18 around 5:30. We walked in and were greeted nicely and seated.

We waited 10 minutes for a waitress to take our order, Yes I know the shakes take a while to make and we usually get them with our meal. We waited and waited and while we were waiting people were coming in and people started to leave cause no one was coming up to seat them. Dirty tables was a joke, I watch a couple and their son leave then I saw 4 other people leave cause no one seated them. While we were waiting to get our shakes a family with 3 kids walked in and were finally seated, Then 2 guys walked in and were seated.

What PISSED me off was these two tables got not only there shakes but also got there food. When I saw that I stood up and told my husband lets go because our food should be ice cold from sitting at the counter that we never received. The waitress didn't know what to say. I told her two tables came in way after us and were eating and told her we weren't staying any longer for our food.

People behind us walked out and they were never waited on. We paid for our two shakes and left. While my husband was paying the bill other people left that were standing waiting and waiting to be seated. I don't know where or who is the manager but what a *** poor way to run a business.

They had three waitresses that needed to get there *** together and they should have been able to run that place but NOT. You lost at least 15 people within an hour that I saw. God only knows how this place stays open. In case you want to know where this location is it's Bolingbrook, IL on Weber Road.

Below it says add a video. I wish I would have recorded it to show you how bad it was.

Reason of review: SEE COMPLAINT ABOVE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: See my complaint.

Comments