filters
State:
City:
Product:

Steak N Shake - Gift cards

I was given a gift card for Christmas we only have 1 location in our town, went to that location and there was a sign on door stating closed for remodel no big deal 2 weeks goes by now there is a lot for sale sign out front so i got ahold of the city they have informed me that the location never got a permit for remodel and it looks as though they are now closed for business so I'm stuck with a gift card i can't use as are my elderly parents that do not travel, i would like to know if i will be refunded for these cards

Steak N Shake - A worker was eating food while preparing my to go order

I was waiting in the drive-through and the lady preparing my food was eating
2.8
Show

Steak N Shake - An american disgrace..

My clubof 15 eats there 2 days a week... But never again.. You would not serve food to a man because he was a Trump supporter... Are you kidding me... But serve food to Clinton Muslim supporter... Our club voted 100% and we're half Dem!! never to go back to a ((steak & shake)) ever again good bye!! Y'all are pathetic

Steak N Shake - My boss refuses to pay me

I quit and moved out of state and my boss will refuse to pay me
Show

Steak N Shake - I was double charged and would like a refund.

I swiped my card, wasn’t accepted, swiped again and then was accepted. Ended up charging me both times.
I didn't like
  • Service
Reply to reviews
I was fored u der false pretense. They literally downgraded and treated me so poorly i stepped out to cry and was FIRED! i didnt join in the sexual enuendous or harrassment downgrading of other employees . I wasnt liked. They dont clean nor sanitize ANYTHING! be ware...
1.5

Steak N Shake - SHO SO WISH DEY HAD A STEAK AND SHAKE WHERE I LIVE

Will someone please bulldoze the McDonalds and adjacent Booger King where I live and put in a super-snappy Steak and Shake??? I went into McDonalds this morning and the putrid smell sickened me. The gross looking Booger King wasn't an option either. I sure do wish that there was a nice brand new Steak and Shake there instead sprawling over both properties. i'd love a nice juicy steak and a nice Milk shake to go with it. Then, I'd like to get up dance around the the place and shake my booty and sing my appreciation. "Oh, Thank You Steak And Shake, You Got Ride Of The Gross Booger Joints, And You Made My Day, Juicy and Delicious Steaks And Ice Cold Delicious Shakes, Makes Me Wanna Shake My Booty And Indulge Myself Today!"

Steak N Shake in Cincinnati, Ohio - Former

I do not no my login information to access my W-2 forms I need them to be mailed to my current address

Steak N Shake in Evansville, Indiana - Very sad

My wife and I went to steak n’ shake a few weeks off east loyd at Evansville , Ind. it had been few years since we were there, boy we were surprised . The Restaurant was not very clean. Seemed to be very under staffed. Lots of empty tables, most dirty, still had to wait a long to just be seated then another hour to get a burger and fries. 1/6/2019 my wife and a friend went back to the Steak n’ shake, same story, got their shakes right off, then waited an hour for a burger and fries.
2.2

Steak N Shake in Brunswick, Ohio - Very bad service and rude manager

We waited over one hour and never even received our drinks that we ordered we eventually had to go up and tell our waitress to cancel it. We had to get back to work we were planning on buying almost $100 worth of food for the entire job site. There was multiple different couples and families that walked out because they also did not receive their food. I think you guys need to send in an undercover boss. I have never seen such a miss managed business ever.