Steak N Shake Phone Numbers and Emails

General Info
Catering
Is this your business?

Steak N Shake Customer Service Overview

• Steak N Shake Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    94% phone 6% email
  • The best phone number to call Steak N Shake is 8777856745. 89% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 10% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Steak N Shake may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: phone number or first and last name.

View full overview ›
PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Steak N Shake Website:

Steak N Shake Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Steak ‘n Shake Operations, Inc.
107 S Pennsylvania Street Suite 400
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
United States

Steak N Shake Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Michael F Nzc
Took my money
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Paid for my order and never got it. And the employees didn't give a *** and I basically got robbed at your *** location near the braves stadium.

Walked out and will never come back. So un organized of a franchise.

Jerry B Xgp

Never got them called the phone number listed and outgoing messages said phone number was no longer in service, said go to their website for help and that was also a waste of time, the kiosk double charged my card for my meal and didnt care , kiosk is a stupid way to treat customers, the business shows it as their never busy

Rick H Rfu
I went to steak Shake and Kokomo Indiana and the manager was rude

I like going in order my food face to face so I can see what kind of people working there not by a computer cuz you can't order special hamburgers and what you want on it down there cuz I'm not a computer guy I don't do computers so if I can't do face to face and plus taking somebody else's job with all that computer doing but the hamburgers are going up I'm not going to eat there I go somewhere with somebody will serve me and that's why I don't eat McDonald's cuz they don't do face to face it's all computer b*****

Dasmond M
I have a missing check that no one seems to know where it is at the Steak n shake in Orlando West Colonial and Hiawassee

Very poor experience matter of fact the worst customer service ive ever dealt with noone ever answers the phone

How Good is Steak N Shake's Customer Service?

Cyntheria H Xey
Cyntheria H Xey
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

There was a time when I never had but compliments about this location but now many of the ones who cared are gone and it’s terrible attitudes there now

Rhonda B Lyn
Rhonda B Lyn
Feels Disappointed | Sep 30, 2023

Never again will.i go there nor will I order online they took my money no food said I didn't order when I did said it went through young kids are rude

Patricia C Swj
Patricia C Swj
Feels Disappointed | Sep 27, 2023

It’s terrible. No response from customer service via email
No phone calling abilities

Creston Rlx
Creston Rlx
Feels Disappointed | Aug 24, 2023

horrible!
I took my son and his friends out to eat on Saturday 8-19-23. when we got there the waitress that sat us down was very weird. first she asked how many people i said 5. then i preceded to request a booth and she ignored me completely and sat us at a table. However, when we got to the table she thew the menus on the table and left right away. i wasn't sure if we were supposed to seat there or what since she didn't say anything. My waitress was great and very professional though but not this girl. Well, once we ate i tried paying with a $100 bill and the girl that was at the register said very rudely "we don't take 100s" how am i supposed to have know, what if i didnt have nothing but the $100 bill. good thing i had my card with it. i mean really what would have happened if i didnt have my card??
my bill was almost $70, definetely i'm not going back. you can't even contact corporate to see if they can fix the issue.

Veronika Ruv
Veronika Ruv
Feels Disappointed | Aug 03, 2023

Not following food sevice guidelines

Betsy W Fzl
Betsy W Fzl
Feels Disappointed | Aug 01, 2023

They never called me. I tried to call them and the call was not answered...

Summary of Steak N Shake Customer Service Calls

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Steak N Shake?

Staff Question:

• “Rude Management, Poor Service.”
  • “Poor service”
  • “Customer service”

Employment Question:

• “Payroll question”
  • “Paycheck stubs”
  • “W2”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Food poisoning”
  • “The raw meat I was served”
  • “I place an order at steak and shake in the drive through on the Lamar location in Arlington. I did not get my receipt so that I could scan the receipt and to get my points. The cashier had problems scanning the barcode. Please add credit to my reward”

Refund Question:

• “Complaint/ refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “Never got my refund”

Request for Information Question:

• “To speak to someone about an issue at the store”
  • “About my W-2,s”
  • “Need to speak with district manager for McHenry, Il”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Haven't gotten paid”
  • “Wrong order”
  • “Did not receive my birthday reward to my app. Receive email confirmation for birthday rewards however not applied to my app”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Took my money”
  • “Kiosk made a mistake $34.18 and over charged my account, on March 13, 2024 and i have not received my refund,”
  • “Placed order got charged 4 times they say no online order”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card not activated”
  • “To see if my card has money on it”
  • “Gift cards”

Account Question:

• “Delete account”
  • “Email password”
  • “Can't sign in to get check stubs”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Order online messed up”
  • “I just went to steak and shake and they told me in the Drive-Thru I could only order online and I can wait and then come back and you don't pick it up so that's what I did then when I waited until it told me that it was time to be done on the interne”
  • Order online and store closed after I arrived but ignored me saying they closed

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return of payment”
  • “Cimplain avout the changing 9f customer service T steak and shake”
  • “Change address on my w2 form”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceled order,,,need a refund”
  • “Cancel order”
  • “Want to cancel order”

Other Question:

• “I couldn't get my online order”
  • “Messed up on my honeymoon. My order was messed up!”
  • “Report store manger”

About

Summary

Steak 'n Shake is a large chain of casual restaurants. The company was founded by Gus Belt in February 1934. Its headquarters is based Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. Steak ‘n Shake offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are Classic and Counter menus. Steak ‘n Shake offers steakburgers, sides, milkshakes, and drinks. The company operates more than 400 locations across the United States. Over 100 ones are franchised in Spain, Italy, Saudi Arabia, and Portugal. Most Steak ‘n Shake restaurants are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Steak ‘n Shake offers gift cards for any denomination. The company slogan is as follows: "Famous for Steakburgers".

Steak N Shake reviews and complaints

2.0
Burger King
3025 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Steak N Shake? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup