Steak N Shake Phone Numbers and Emails

Steak N Shake Contact Information

Steak N Shake Website:

Steak N Shake Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Steak ‘n Shake Operations, Inc.
107 S Pennsylvania Street Suite 400

Poor
Legion Nxp
Complaint on Manager

To whom it may concern,
I had terrible experience at one of your steak &shake locations last night at
1459 Capital Cir NW, Tallahassee, FL 32303. After hard days work of helping patients ...

Patrick H Wky
Paid for online order and the place had no workers and never got food
2.9

Said they were open till 8 and I ordered online at 6:45. Said my order was ready and went to pick it up but there wasnt a single worker there. Called twice with no response. I spent $9 on nothing...

Summary of Steak N Shake Customer Service Calls

10% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Steak N Shake Customer Service?

Staff Question:

• “Bad service an management”
  • “Menu and rude manager and wait staff”
  • “Customer service and complaint”

Employment Question:

• “Payroll”
  • “Payroll not received”
  • “Need my paycheck”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Poor food”
  • “Terrible food”
  • “I just paid for food I never got”

Refund Question:

• “Refund due to store closed”
  • “Complaint/ refund”
  • “App not refunding, manager being ***”

Request for Information Question:

• “Mobile order question”
  • “Major concerns”
  • “I ordered online but it was saying it wasn't going three so I went to store and paid cash so today I check my email and says it did go threw so I never got my food”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Yesterday I paid for a pickup order that I did not receive. The so actually saus that the order is so in progress a day later. I would like a refund out even my order but I don't have a car.”
  • Wrong order and wait time
  • “Didn't get surgey code after taking survey”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Over charged”
  • “Got charged and never received my order”
  • “Missing money”

Cards Question:

• “Giftcards”
  • “Gift card not working”
  • “Can’t use gift card”

Account Question:

• “Email password”
  • “Can't sign in to get check stubs”
  • “Account balance”

Website/ Application Question:

• Order online and store closed after I arrived but ignored me saying they closed
  • “Order online messed up”
  • “App”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change address on my w2 form”
  • “Replacement card”
  • “Order not fully cooked and won't give me a returned”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceled order,,,need a refund”
  • “Cancel order”
  • “Want to cancel order”

Other Question:

• “We were told to wait 5 minutes before ordering it was 18 minutes then were told to go some where else”
  • “Comment”
  • “Plastic in my burger”

About

Steak N Shake Privacy Policy
The Information www.steaknshake.com Collect. When The Client visit Steak N Shake's' restaurants, Website and mobile applications, www.steaknshake.com may receive and collect certain information. The information that Steak N Shake may receive and collect depends on what The User of Website do when The Client visit Company's restaurants, Website and mobile applications. Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from The Client of Steak N Shake when The Client visit Steak N Shake's' Website. www.steaknshake.com use this information to monitor the usage of Company's Website, assess its performance, ensure technological compatibility with The User's computer, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on Steak N Shake's' Website. Steak N Shake may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses on visitors' usage patterns and other aggregated data. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors, but does not personally identify individuals.
To read more: https://www.steaknshake.com/privacy
Steak N Shake Pros and Cons

Pros: Food, Location, Price, Good food, Shake

Cons: Customer service, Service, Bad service, Worse steak and shake i have ever been to, Whole experience

Summary

Steak 'n Shake is a large chain of casual restaurants. The company was founded by Gus Belt in February 1934. Its headquarters is based Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. Steak ‘n Shake offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are Classic and Counter menus. Steak ‘n Shake offers steakburgers, sides, milkshakes, and drinks. The company operates more than 400 locations across the United States. Over 100 ones are franchised in Spain, Italy, Saudi Arabia, and Portugal. Most Steak ‘n Shake restaurants are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Steak ‘n Shake offers gift cards for any denomination. The company slogan is as follows: "Famous for Steakburgers".

Steak N Shake reviews and complaints

2.0
Wendys
1824 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Steak N Shake? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup