I was at steak and shake yesterday 3/31/16. I had my 5 grand kids and my 85 yr old father-law.

We waited In line over 30 minutes waiting on food. This was the slowest and none professional steak and shake I have ever been too! I was shocked to see the girl at the window, she was filthy. Her top was very dirty, not a good presentation of your restaraunt.

Her top was covered in milkshake,her left breast was black. If I hadn't payed for my food I would have left. I have never been to a s & s that was this disturbing.and I feel you need to know about this. Also I never got my food correct.

Missing fries, hamburger had cheese(request no cheese). I ordered a double got a single.also pop was running down sides of drinks. So sad, because you are one of the best restaraunts ever.my receipt was not itemized, totals. 520928order #.

3/31/2016. Store 245 Middletown Ohio.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of steak n shake hamburger from Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Steak N Shake to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments