I have been going to Steak n Shake for years now, I've even been going much more than the average person these past couple of months.So when I went to the one on 7930 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN, on the 13th around 2 in the morning I had a craving for a frisco melt, & chocolate shake.

So I went through the drive-thru. I was absolutely APPALLED when I found A GIANT LOOGIE IN MY FRISCO once I was home. Are you kidding me???? I did absolutely nothing to remotely deserve that & even so what person with any kind of soul would do that to anyone, let alone a stranger?

My first half was fine, but as I ate my second half I noticed it had an odd flavor & texture. So I instinctively broke it in half. At the same time realizing that SNOT came out of the sandwich onto my finger. So I open it up to what looks to be the biggest snot rocket I have ever seen in my life.

I will no longer be a loyal Steak n Shake customer & I will NEVER go there at night again. If someone is going to be doing that solely because its an hour before close then who knows how many times its happened to other people. If I had thought about it, I should have kept the sandwich, had the SNOT analyzed to confirm that it was disgusting human bodily fluid & sued but my first reaction was to throw it in the trash, throw up, brush my teeth, gargle and try not to gag all night. Even thinking about it now makes me want to gag.

That store needs to be shut down and its employees should be fired.

This is not the only terrible service I've recieved an hour or two before close at Steak n Shake. The other most recent time it was at the store on 10701 East Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46229. I ordered a chocolate shake, sliders, and fries.

Simple. But I ended up waiting close to 20 minutes to even receive my food even though there were hardly any customers at all (me and one other person). When I pulled up to the intercom I attempted to give my order, but the man couldn't hear one word I was saying & was being very rude to me about it. I literally had to yell to give my order because he couldn't hear me.

With one person in front of me in the drive-thru, they only recieved one bag of food so I didn't understand what the hold up was.

My fries were stale and cold, my sliders tasted charred/burnt & even my chocolate shake didn't even taste like it was mixed properly.Terrible food, slow and rude service.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments