Last night we were very hungry and we decided to pop into this restaurant.the cashier whose name is RAYMOND D was very rude.

After we paid for our food, we waited a while and then the food came. A few minutes after Raymond D came to us and asked rudely...Did you have a pager? and then proceeded to tell us that other people were waiting longer than us and we got our food before. RAYMOND D WAS THE ONE WHO CASHED US AND DID NOT GIVE US A PAGER, ON TOP OF THAT HE BROUGHT THE FOOD.

AFTER HE SPOKE TO US RUDELY HE WALKED OFF. WE ARE STILL VERY UPSET. AFTER WE ASKED FOR THE MANAGER HE WENT TO THE BACK AND GIVE THE MANAGER HIS STORY...the manager said he got a different story from RAYMOND D. WE EVENTUALLY LEFT ALL THE FOOD WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING IT.

THIS EMPLOYEE SHOULD BE FIRED BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE ESPECIALLY FOREIGNERS.

HE WAS LUCKY WE LEFT AND DID NOT WAIT TO GIVE HIM A GOOD BEATING.WE WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE

Review about: 3Rd Street Promenade.

I didn't like: Service from raymond d.

2.6
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steak N Shake Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion