2.3

On multiple occasions I have gone to the location at 1780 Hill Rd N, Pickerington, OH 43147 and on several occasions the people working the drive thru seem to have no clue as to what they are doing or even what is on your menu. Today, in particular at about 6:45 a.m., I went to this location.

I pulled up to the speaker, placed my order, proceeded around to the drive thru, and the sat for 10-15 minutes as there was a car in front of me. Once I got to the window, the associate acted as if I had sausage, egg biscuit or bacon. On this particular menu, a sausage, egg biscuit is a #24 which is what I usually get for breakfast. This has happened more than once and usually with this same person.

In addition, there has been more than one occasion when the sausage served has been under-cooked.

Now, conversely, there is one young lady that works this drive thru who is excellent. She gets the order right, she's friendly, and she is why I keep going back to this location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Drive-through.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments