3.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Yesterday we went thru the drive thru beacausebwe had our dogs with us.My husband ordered the steak burger with cheese meal and I ordered the double bacon burger meal we both upgraded to milkshakes for our drink and I had onion rings instead of fries.

It was a few minutes after 2 am and it wasn't busy at all. Our food came out much faster than usual. We only live a little over a mile away. On the way home I pulled out my onion rings and they were lukewarm and soggy!

Oh well, we get home and I unwrap our burgers and they looked swished . They had nothing on them except the burgers and cheese and bacon on mine. The cheese was melted into the bun and hard. The burger part was hot, but nothing else was right.

It was like they had the buns sitting around for a while with the cheese on them and they just slapped a burger on it. Horrible. We didn't ask them to hold anything. I called them and the guy said when we come back they will make it right.

I told him we are leaving for an extended trip and he took my email and said he would send coupons. Hasn't happened. Maybe they have new management we go there frequently.

Won't be back.Also, we were overcharged for our shakes since it was after 2 pm!

Review about: Steak N Shake Bacon Lovers Steakburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Milkshake.

I didn't like: Food.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments