Quality of Food

There was two cars in front of me.The line of ordering went thru fairly fast.

Then it was my turn to order, my girlfriend and I ordered two shakes and that was all. The two cars in front of me haven't left yet either waiting curb side. We paid via credit card and the employee asked to me to pull forward and I did. We waited 12 minutes for two shakes.

Regardless, of what other people ordered someone should be able to make two shakes within 12 minutes, there is other people working than someone on the grill to get this done. Someone could have told me not to pull forward and hand this to me thru the window instead of curb side, but Steak N Shake is probably scared and want people to pay asap so they can't drive away and leave. We left and the worst part was after receiving the shake curb side, is we were provided with two spoons, one for each shake, but only one straw? I had another 30 minute drive home before I could get to a straw and my shake wasn't the same.

Very disappointed with this location off mile marker 65 on I-75 in Michigan.

I will not be going back unless something is done about this.Kyle 269-501-5310 kylehoneysett@gmail.com Contact me if you wish, I will be looking for your response.

Review about: Steak N Shake Drive-through.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Mine was soupy when i get home because of no straw provided.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

So you couldn't just get out of the car, go inside and get a straw???

Kyle, I'm sorry you had that experience.It happens to all of us, so we try to keep extra straws, spoons, forks, knives and napkins from various drive throughs in the glove compartment.

Something to think about.:-)

to Anonymous San Jose, California, United States #1295569

That is a good idea!

Not smart to post your personal contact details on this public website.