Cleveland, Ohio
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio.After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try one.

I love cheese!!! I even joked with the waitress, "This better look as good as the picture!"

Holy Cow, there was less cheese on this than a McDonald's single cheeseburger! And instead of chopped tomatoes, lettuce onions and mustard, it was served with a slice of tomato with no onions or mustard.

I have witnessed my share of false advertising, but this had to be the worst ever!Very disappointed (see photo comparison).

Review about: Steak N Shake Cheddar Cheesy Double Steak Burger.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

First Born Triplet
Ontario, Canada #1216062

If all the food looked the same as they did in ads we would be overweight and die of a heart attack before we turn 40 so be glad this is false advertising. But they should have at least put the min ingredients in, and if they did not you should have sent it back and asked them to remake it or give a discount.

VeryAngryIndeed

Did you say something to the waitress? It doesn't even look like there is much cheese on that.

unfairhiringprastices

Nope she did not, which is why she has no right to complain, she did not even give them a chance to correct their mistake.

PeopleLie

What they served you looks disgusting.They should know better.

A quality server would never let that plate go out to a table. I would have sent it back, and left. As for others saying you should have spoke up, or that you're foolish to think it will look like the ad, ignore the haters, they're bed wetters living in mommy's basement and this is what they do for fun. They don't have $20 to go out to eat so they're jealous.

Mommy's ramen is their dinner.

Hey losers, if you add some hot sauce and vegetables to your ramen it almost tastes like someone loves you.Almost.

unfairhiringprastices

I am not a bed wetter, and apparently you lack reading comprenhension.She did not give them a chance to correct their mistake by speaking.

I don't live in mommy's basement, and I am not jealous of some timid person that cannot speak up for themselves. I eat more than ramon.

You are the one acting immature grow up.

First Born Triplet
to PeopleLie Ontario, Canada #1216063

I just love it when people post immature posts by poking fun of others because they have a different opinion than they do.

MakeMyDay2O16
to PeopleLie #1316112

If anyone lives with their mommy it is probably the OP who is unable to stand up and ask for her burger to be replaced.

Bristol, Tennessee, United States #1212672

Same thing happened to me in Bristol, TN. Pathetic.

but really, you thought it was going to look as good as the ad....hahahaha

to Anonymous Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1212198

Let's be honest here, chucklebutt, the reality is not even close. If you were able to read, you would have comprehended their sandwich was also missing key ingredients!