I have watched as Steak & Shakes all over the country have deteriorated.The filth of the restaurants is deplorable!

They never seem to have enough employees working to properly take care of the customers and unless an employee has no initiative or ambition they are obviously taught to do one job and only one job. You can stand waiting to be seated for 30 minutes while the staff gathers around in one spot to chit chat, are they not allowed to seat us? They should be cross trained to do whatever needs to be done to make the restaurant run smoothly while meeting the needs of the customers. We recently visited one in St.

Louis and while several of us waited and waited to pay our bill, our waiter came up and said "I'll ring you out, there's no reason for you to have to keep waiting." This is what we call "INITIATIVE! Obviously he is out of place at Steak & Shake and has moved on. I have written many times before to no avail.

I think Steak & Shake is content to reap what money it can while it can.I have never seen a restaurant have so many walk out due to such incompetent service.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Advice : cease and desist patronage