This place was filthy.Dirt, I mean dirt under the tables.
Tables not cleaned. Being ignored when we walked in. Floors were littered. Staff just standing and talking.
This was on Larkin Ave. In Joliet, Il. Will never go back there again. What a shame.
Does anyone check these places out? Staff was not friendly at all.
While we were there someone that went through the drive through came in because his order was wrong.We were the only ones in the restaurant.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Selection of food and good prices
What I disliked
- Filthy restaurant and lazy staff
- Reason of review:
- being such a filthy place
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steak N Shake Smores Milkshake
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I love the restaurant ,but i also eat the same all the time ..chilli mac supreme . Well the portions been getting smaller and smaller...today i was brought a "..."
- "Took my wife to our local Steak 'n Shake here in Springfield, Il. Store #1201209. We ordered 2 Snack Pk Stk. while setting there I caught an add about there..."
- " I just went through the drive-through in Orlando Florida off University Boulevard and it they didn't put the lid on the cup, so when they handed it to me..."
- "I bought a high end couch and love-seat one year ago and live alone with my husband. Both the couch and love seat sag in our normal sitting spot! We..."
- "now that the carpet is dry, it looks horrible. It looks like it wasn't even cleaned! Discusted! We have used Stanley Steemer services for several years. I am extremely..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."