2.4
Quality of Food

Steak & Shake (3000 Old Boynton Rd, Boynton Bch, FL 33436) 7/22/28 visit

For 2 sandwiches & 2 fries.... asked to pull forward with no one behind us so they look good on their delivery time (they actually said that was why- not that I didn’t already know that).

I reluctantly pulled up, 20 mins later after being forgotten about- I pull back up since there were still no customers behind me. My boyfriend walked inside to talk to them. In the mean time, i finally received my order with cold fries. Pulled back to the window AGAIN again & requested hot fries.

By boyfriend saw the employee who took my fries -throw them back into fryer. When he ask the guy inside about it, he was told “management trained them that as long as the fries had not been sitting there more than 30 MINUTES - they could recook them”. REALLY?????

I finally got them again and they were amazing still cold. So I checked my burgers - yep- COLD.

I gave everything back and asked her to make sure the money went back on my boyfriend’s Steak & Shake card.

My boyfriend there was “NO MANAGER ON DUTY (which is against Department of Agriculture regulation and can be sited and shut down for) and he would have to wait till they checked other customers out, took other customers orders and seated others.

After an additional 15 minutes, since there was no manager in duty, an employee gave him money out of her pocket and said Steak & Shake would pay her back if she wrote a receipt (BECAUSE WE DIDN’T EVEN GET ONE). I wonder how much she asked to be reimbursed?

I called Corporate while I was waiting (yes they actually take customer service calls at 2:00 a.m. 317-633-4100) After I explained everything to customer service - She apologized, but when I asked what would happen - she said it would go to their resolution team. I asked if I would get a call back and I was told she doesn’t know. AGAIN.... REALLY?

AND -this isn’t the 1st time this has happened to us at this location BUT IT WILL BE THE LAST!

If the manager doesn’t require his employees to be honest about the amount of time it takes to get food to a customers , he is doing an injustice to customers, his staff, himself and the entire company because he can not show that he needs assistance to get the job done correctly either by hiring better employees or training them correctly. Shift, Store and upper manager should care more about doing the right thing for the BIG PICTURE.

Received an email apologizing but said nothing about reaching back out to us.

Don’t bother calling corporate and trying to reach operator to speak with someone (other than the c.r.s. that is employeed to do nothing but appease you) the operator extension rings until you are automatically disconnected. I tried 12 times.

Trust me - I won’t give up and it will be reported to newspapers, radio, tv and all social media.

If you end up calling back to speak with a complaint line, they refuse to forward the call to a supervisor and repeat over and over again a scripted response....“ again ma’am I apologize but this complaint has been given toSteak & Shake (3000 Old Boynton Rd, Boynton Bch, FL 33436) 7/22/28 visit

Received an email apologizing but said nothing about reaching back out to us.

Don’t bother calling corporate and trying to reach operator to speak with someone (other than the c.r.s. that is employeed to do nothing but appease you) the operator rings until you are disconnected. I tried 12 times.

If you end up calling back to speak with a complaint line, they refuse to forward the call to a supervisor and repeat over and over again a scripted response....“ again ma’am I apologize but this complaint has been given to someone to be reviewed”

I’m hope people stop excepting this as “exceptable” and Do something about it.

Ref# 1361123

Try Kelly Johnson operations support 317646-4532 call back on my personal number (which I provided). I was told by this c.s. Rep that I specifically ask to not be called by corporate (then why would My personal number have been in the report ?)

I’m hope people stop excepting this as “exceptable” and Do something about it.

I didn't like: Staff or service, Long delay no communication why order was delayed, Cold food.

Comments

"will be reported to newspapers No one cares about you and your inability to get a burger. It's that simple.

Is your life and the life of your boyfriend so unfulfilling and useless that you have time to write out this banal and trite nonsense. Just don't go back and you'll be find....

That is until the power couple(chuckle) you are, find something else to whine about. Please, do not reproduce....

to Anonymous #1531299

This site was created for reviews and to inform consumers. I chose to spend my VERY PREVIOUS time doing just that.

You chose to be negative and rude.

Your comments have nothing to do with my review but only show what kind of person you have chosen to be. God bless you and show you a brighter path.

Good grief, what are you babbling about?

to Anon #1531300

h.kitchener

The solution, of course is to get your backsides out of the car and walk into the joint and place your orders. If it is not too much trouble.

to h.kitchener #1531049

I never order through the drive through. That's probably the reason my order is right and doesn't take all day.

to Anonymous #1531449

So maybe NOT responding to something you don’t have experience in would be more appropriate.

to h.kitchener #1531302