Steak N Shake - Food poisoned by steak and shake!!!!!
I went to a steak and shake on 9/29/14.My step father and I sat down to eat lunch, first the waitress was extremely slow and rude.
Secondly I ordered a shake and French fries, my stepfather ordered the Cheese Mac which was supposed to include spaghetti beef beans onions and cheese. Well the food that was put on our table was cold and the cheese Mac did not look anything like what was described by the waitress. My stepfather ain't one or two bites and could not eat it due to it being disgusting. I happen to love all food and did want the meal to go to waste so even though it tasted horrible I did finish the meal.
I then went to pay at the front counter. In the minute that was paying there was a whole swarm of flies that had took over my fries and in my shake. I told the waitress and she said there is nothing she can do. So several hours pass and me and my stepfather started feeling ill.
My stepfather since eating only two bites only suffered minor illness. However me eating entire meal become horrendously Ill, resulting in two days in the hospital with food poising. It took over a month to get over the physical symptoms. I'm still suffering from the mental symptoms from this horrendously traumatic experience.
The company took responsibility for the inability to provide sanitary safe food. They started a claim for me with there insurance company Gallaher Bassett Services Inc. they have done nothing but drag there feet in doing there duties of paying bills and providing the compensation for pain in suffering which they already had told me they will be paying for those items and suffering.
Now that they have the required info from hospital with records they are not calling back.So long story short don't go to steak and shake because it's clear they have no respect for the customers health and safety.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Life threatining illness
- Horrible company
- Reason of review:
- Poisoned by food and now they admit it but won't pay for damages.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Steak and Shake on Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka, Florida on 3/21/16 was a terrible experience horribly understaffed. Slow service. We sat at the counter. Sorry we did. We saw..."
- "I am in a rock and roll band on tour right now, called Sleeping Policeman. We make Steak N' Shake a frequent stop because of the good food, good prices,..."
- "Terrible service and almost every table was dirty and never got cleared while we were there for an hour. ..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "To put it bluntly, they SUCK. Missing the Dark Chocolate, they are smashed smaller, the marshmallow is not even the same, it's flat and chewy, not full and fluffy like..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."