Ocala, Florida
2.1
Quality of Food

i have pictures of the 3800 s.w colege road ocala fl location.it is disgusting.

none of the tables were clean(not like it was busy)there is a huge spill on the floor under one of the tables that was spilling out into the walk area and nobody cleaned it the entire time we were there. the bathroom smelled like urine and it was so filthy i did not even go in. i just held it. the waitress was awful.

she did not look clean and she did not check on our table after bringing the cold disgusting food.(all 4 meals must have sat under the warmer or something way too long) we paid our bill and told the waitress our concerns, she said she was sorry and took the money and did not return.

We would have liked to speak to a manager or something.Her service was so poor and this establishment was so filthy...something has to be done.We left no tip and will not be returning to this location.

Review about: Steak N Shake Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion