I am currently at the store on SR 192 in Kissimmee, Fl.There is one server here.

When we placed our orders we did so with everything we wanted at one time. We ordered chicken fingers dinner, cup of deluxe chili, side of cottage cheese (which I was told they may be out they aren't sure), one chili dog meal with chili cheese fries, 2 sodas, and one milkshake to which we were told there will be a 30 min wait on milkshakes. I had originally asked for tea but was told it would be 15-20 for tea to be brewed. Our drinks arrived after our food was brought to the table.

We have now been here for one hour and still not seen the milkshake. There is a table behind us who have completed finished their meal and have been waiting 30 min after their food was done for their shake. A couple stood at the door for 15 min before the busser came and sat them. They have yet to be greeted and that was at least 20 min ago they have been sitting there.

I'm not sure what is going on in this location.

I haven't received one refill and no one has even checked back on us.The food came out completely wrong and we had to ask for items that we ordered.

Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion