1.5
Quality of Food

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE TONIGHT.Normally love steak and shake but tonight we waited 15 mins to place an order even tho no one was there.

I had to go ask some one to take our order. Food was totally cold along with the coffee and the milk shake that took 20 mins to get to my table as we sat there waiting to leave was completely melted and looked like ***. We spent over $20 for garbage. Never going there again.

service and food was horrible and a waste of money. Feel so sick after eating there.

The workers were not taking anyone's order and kept messing up every one's food the whole place smelled like vomit as well.I wish I could have gotten my money back or at least been at there other location.

Review about: Steak N Shake Milkshake.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hoy fui al que está en 192 de Kissimmee fl.Y pedí una milkshake de birthday cake.

Y me dieron una de vainilla sin bizcocho. Ya esto no es la primera vez. Solo le están echando los springer Tampoco le están echando la crema batida Están fallando en muchas cosas. Los productos no están saliendo como deben de ser.

Por favor hagan algo.Que uno habla con ellos pero siguen en las mismas