Quality of Food

Went in stood around ten minutes while waitresses gossipped not remotely concerned a customer was in the store.When I was finally seated I had to ask for a me nu.

I had to ask for water. I had to grab a waitress to take my order. I waited 47 minutes for my food ( I had not eaten yet and was already late back to work. When the waitress finally brought my meal Burger fries and onion rings, she flung it down on the table and without making any eye contact said in a single un-syncopated breath "Sorryforthelongwait Ipaidforyourmealtoday" My sandwhich slid off the plate onto the table and she spun on her heel and went back to her conversation.

I had no napkins, ketchup or silverware. There was less than 50% occupancy and those customers were predominantly finishing their meals when I entered the establishment. The management has absolutely failed in this restaraunt. the employees are FILTHY, manners do not exist, and the store is a mess.

I will never go there again to be treated in such a manner and get docked on my wages for being late.

My waitress was a heavy set Black woman with a purple shirt on.If she was the management you are in trouble.

Review about: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Reason of review: FAiled on all the above seating, menu,order and foodquality.

Preferred solution: I want a phone call from first the manager apologizing and explaining why I was treated that way. then I want a district or corporate manager call me and advise the steps they will take to improve the quality of the service at this restaraunt..

Your pay was docked $50? {{Redacted}}