Seller: Steak N Shake State: Illinois Product: Steak N Shake Hamburger Clear all filters (0 of 31 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Steak N Shake - Need some one to manage store in Urbana,Il.

On Saturday 7/23/2016 at 7PM. I entered your store in Urbana,Il. It was filthy and unfriendly. We placed an order with this young boy. Hamburgers with mustard, pickle and onion with extra chrispy fries. The order was approx. 30 minutes in the making before it came too the table. Hamburgers turned into cheeseburgers, with mayo instead of mustard, but the worst part was the extra chrispy fries were just placed in the fryer and drawn back up. We called the waiter over and he said there was nothing that he could do about the fries. Because they can only have the fryer down in the oil for 2 minutes. I said you got to be kidding me. He said yes. The mayo on the burgers I can have them to change the buns. We said don't bother. we ask for drink refills and he brought them back but threw them down like we were a bother. Needless to say, I left him a 2 cent tip, because if you don't take care of my table, that is all you are worth. I know I am not the only one in Champaign-Urbana,Il. to complain about this store.
2.7
Quality of Food
I didn't like
  • Filthy restaurant and lazy staff
  • Being treated poorly

Steak N Shake - Long wait...cold food

We sat there for over half an hour...thought it was because they were kind of busy but when we got our food, w/o napkins, it was cold....cold fries are the worst but hamburger was also cold.... I can understand the napkins but not the bad service. Also mentioned this to the cashier when we were paying for our meal. She said something about it being under a warmer but it wasn't warm and should have been brought to the table instead of being under a warmer for 30 mins...needless to say, we didn't leave a tip. not happy, Kathy Marma
2.0
Quality of Food
I didn't like
  • Quality of food
  • Cold food

Steak N Shake Hamburger Review

No milkshake no condiments. Cold fries a hamburger was ordered with everything on it and only recd cheese. Pepper fries ordered but recd regular thru our straws at us.