This the third time I tried Steak and Shake and I refuse to go back.Service is exceptionally slow and of poor quality.
The food is nothing special. Servers were openly arguing about whose tables were theirs.
Lastly, the worst was the mess that was left in the middle of the restaurant, next to where I was trying to eat. Servers kept placing dirty dishes and bus pans, and wet floor signs, on the table, at noon on a Monday, rather than taking care of the unsightly and unappetizing mess. See photo.
There was no reason that it should have been left there.They were not even busy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waiting so long for service
- Service of waitress
- Lack of cleanliness
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrible service and almost every table was dirty and never got cleared while we were there for an hour. ..."
- "I'm sorry to say this was my burger at the stake an shake in Mt Juliet Tn. You could see through it ...! It was dry as well. ..."
- "This is gross, i dumped my fries out of the container and found hair...i just want to be sick! I also ordered a regular onion ring and got 4 small..."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."