2.1
Quality of Food

I was charged on my sprint bill for food I never received totaling $21.35. I called and created a complaint with Steak N Shake the same night.

Do not use the "add to bill" option with the LEVEL UP app as this is a complete scam. The software system at Steak N Shake that connects to LEVEL UP and SPRINT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. No charge should ever be allowed to go through if the food is never picked up. 5409150683 PHILLIP W.

I WANT THIS ISSUE RESOLVED ASAP AS I WILL NOT PAY SPRINT FOR A SCAM BY LEVEL UP AND STEAK N SHAKE.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE SCAMS BY SO CALLED MAJOR COMPANIES. I AM ALREADY BEING SCAMMED WITH THE LARGEST BILL EVER AT SPRINT.

Review about: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

DO NOT BUY STEAK AND SHAKE GIFT CARDS. My balance was hacked by Level UP on 8/18/18 and I get NO response from S & S corporate.

New York, New York, United States #1313195

What an ***, this is NOT fraud ... just as EVERY fast food place, you pay and then they make the food, it's then the customers responsibility to pick up their own food.

I've been using the Bill to Sprint option for almost 2 years without being 'scammed' by Sprint, Steak 'n Shake, LevelUp or any other Level Up participants ... GREAT PROGRAM

to PC #1403842

i ordered 2 shakes and that’s it.

my credit card was billed $24