2.7
Quality of Food

On Saturday 7/23/2016 at 7PM.I entered your store in Urbana,Il.

It was filthy and unfriendly.

We placed an order with this young boy. Hamburgers with mustard, pickle and onion with extra chrispy fries. The order was approx. 30 minutes in the making before it came too the table.

Hamburgers turned into cheeseburgers, with mayo instead of mustard, but the worst part was the extra chrispy fries were just placed in the fryer and drawn back up. We called the waiter over and he said there was nothing that he could do about the fries. Because they can only have the fryer down in the oil for 2 minutes. I said you got to be kidding me.

He said yes. The mayo on the burgers I can have them to change the buns. We said don't bother. we ask for drink refills and he brought them back but threw them down like we were a bother.

Needless to say, I left him a 2 cent tip, because if you don't take care of my table, that is all you are worth.

I know I am not the only one in Champaign-Urbana,Il.to complain about this store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of filthy restaurant and lazy staff and being treated poorly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of steak n shake hamburger. Steak N Shake needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake hamburger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments