694 views
Verified Reviewer

Meanwhile in Michigan

Steak N Shake Waitress in Ypsilanti, Michigan refused service to mother and children. But provide service to white guy......

It’s more videos

This needs to stop, kids should never be left feeling ashamed nor denied service because the color of their skin

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Waiter.

Preferred solution: Legal .

Steak N Shake Pros: Finally leaving.

Steak N Shake Cons: Bad management.

Comments

@PissedConsumer1866582

And were are hoping your next visit into your life is onto your deathbed into a rotting jail for being the criminal you are. Let's hunt you down, hold you against your will and throw you into a jail cell!

We are not going to stop until we find you and give you to the cops! And that's a promise.

#2066825
@PissedConsumer1866582

You know what. People had enough of you and your blaming and shaming others for your own problems.

You deserve to be rotting away for the rest of your life.

EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. YOU'RE REALLY TICKING PEOPLE OFF!

To: Kevin Richards. First you were Mark, Bonnie.

Then Kevin and Brigitte And now you're Terrika. If anything you're act like a rude and arrogant judgemental jerk.

The truth is the cops are looking for you and you need to pay for what type of person you are! You're not fooling anybody with your fake profiles and your fake bs.

#1985744
@PissedConsumer1855721

I doubt anyone has more than one account.

#1987680
@Jeston

And i am betting you're the one that is trolling. Everybody knows that person has more than one account. That is something a internet troll would say.

#1988376
@Jeston

And I'm pretty sure that everybody is done dealing with you and your bs. Please stop trolling!

Everybody knows that this one of your profiles. You're just mad and angry because others are deleting your profiles. And you're mad and angry because people are trying to hand you over to the police!

BTW, plenty of people are turning your DNA with a new technology to find criminals like you. So shut up!

Attention: News Flash: Everybody Brigitte is still at large. She is such a liar and fabricator.

She's is going to state anything to make others believe her. Nobody should trust her. She is real predator and threat here! There has been evidence that she abusing a lot of people.

She is blaming and shaming others for her mental behavior. And we did some digging into her past. She is an ex nanny. She used different aliases and different looks.

Every employee she worked for has had accidents. Then she vanishes. And she is a ex nanny. You should let that sink.

There have been reports about abuse. It's so clear that she is talking about herself. She's the real abuser here. Not others like she claims.

And there has been plenty of proof and evidence. Let's hope that she gets into jail for for life. We know she uses these different aliases, Mark, Bonnie, and Kevin. Among others.

Please if you're going to have any information.

Please contact the cops. They want to arrest her and throw her away into prison for life.

@PissedConsumer1849178

I have some info that is going to help. She is under a new name and profile.

She changed her name to Terrika. She is using the same comments onto walmart. I am hoping that this helpful so we could stop this bs from her. Let's hope the cops find her and throw her into jail.

For good. We need to look into her information to see if it leaks anything.

Attention Everyone Brigitte is at it again. First it was walmart.

Now it steak and shake.

. This b needs to be stopped.

@PissedConsumer1847814

I am just stating the truth

@KevinRichards

And yet this is coming from a a disturbing and violent racist bigot. People like you are showing and displaying who are as a person.

I am going to stand up against people like you.

You're nothing. You're a zero and a chauvinist pig!

#2012823
@KevinRichards

No. You're not.

You're a bully and coward who is also a dangerous and violent monster. Nobody likes you and wants you to stop acting like the way you're are!

Enough of you! You belong into h....

I've never been to a Steak n Shake that wasn't fully staffed with nothing by blacks.

@PissedConsumer1840448

And who cares? They are all the same.There is nothing good about any of them. I am not a fan of these types of people.

To: The person that said that nobody asked for my permission or advice. I know the dummy.

I am giving it. So what if i am against black people AKA negros. tHIS IS MY RIGHT. and i am not going to apologize to those blacks.

As far as i am concerned they need to be lynched for the negros they are.

They are response or doing doing drugs and having a lot of children from different fathers and mothers. Once a black always a black.

@PissedConsumer1837039

Seriously. I am wondering what the cops would think about your death threats you're making onto others. It's so bad and sad to see people have to deal with rude and arrogant people like you.

N don't matter. All b people are the same.

Looks like these cows needs to loose weight not gain it. They should try to have a salad or something.

#1832087
@PissedConsumer1831781

You're such a horrible and terrible person. Clearly nobody needs to take your advice or permission especially when you're rude and arrogant being racist and body shaming others.

You're the type of person what people call bully. So grow up!

@PissedConsumer1832087

Agreed.

@PissedConsumer1832087

I am not lying. All of them are the same.

I am going to guess you're black and you're not able to understand that i am speaking the truth? Are you an mother and father that has a different bunch of babies from different fathers? I am so shocked people aren't able to see the truth! I am a 50 year while woman that is anti black.

I deserve to have right. Your kind shouldn't be apperciated like my kind.

All white lives matter. However black lives don't.

Steak N Shake Reviews