I was the only customer at 4:00 a.m.it took 15 minutes for them to prepare my food, (chicken fingers and fries and steakburger and fries).

the burger was burned, the chicken fingers were cold, and the fries were rock solid and tasted like ***. I loved steak and shake, but I will never eat there again. I am a college student who just threw out 8 dollars of food, because uncooked rammen tastes better than that ***. Who ever is working there at 4:00 on 8/10/2015 should be fired.

They are the worst employee ever.If they *** up all this, i imagine the can't do simple tasks like wash their hands.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of steak n shake steakburger from Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Steak N Shake to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wait time to receive order and quality of food. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments