1.7K views

had to leave work because of all people, my manager Becky Mulford at the gurnee IL sNs was a bully to me. would walk up to me and say "I dont *** like you. you're worthless." spread rumours, saying my husband beats me and our child. would dump bags of food i prepared all over the floor and tell me "oops, looks like you *** up again." told customers IN FRONT OF ME that it's a wonder I'm able to tie my own shoes because I'm a total ***. Cursed me out in front of customers.

she would tell other employees, directly in front of me, to go out of their way to make my shift a living ***. she'd point right at me and say "I don't wanna work with...ugh...HER tonight." she'd BEG employees to cover my shift so she wouldn't "deal with me".

Becky Mulford STOLE MY IPOD OUT OF MY PURSE in the break room. when I confronted her she smirked, said I had no evidence, and locked the office door the rest of the night.

she'd prepare burgers with no hairnet or gloves and cough all over the food.

she made up a ridiculous, horrible lie about me to get me fired. after i left, a friend told me to look on her facebook page. right there, for Joe Public to see, was her and her friends actually plotting to show up at my home and kick the *** out of me. she told them all I know her address, let's beat her silly.

I told corporate, copied and pasted EVERYTHING. They, in turn, sent me a letter saying I'm a nuisance and a disruption to their business, and if I show up on any sNs property again, I can be arrested. Nice.

Never work here unless you want to HATE your life. before I was fired, I was so stressed cause of becky, my hair was falling out in clumps. no sleep. so tired i hallucinated. I was throwing up at least 10 times a day. i didnt eat for 2 weeks straight. i couldnt even walk or stand, i crawled around. becky TRIED to make me stay at work even when i was vomiting profusely. told customers i was lying and making them wait cause i was a drama queen.

boycott this *** hole.

Review about: Steak N Shake Manager.

Comments

so instead of complaining to corporate and standing up for yourself, you left and left her there to start in on someone else. She should've been reprimanded or fired.

If you got fired for calling her *** out, it wouldn't have made a difference.

You left anyway. At least that way, she would have possibly been dealt with properly.

First Born Triplet

That of course if you are telling the truth and not just making lies to make her look bad.

First Born Triplet

I know you are from Abu Dhabi, but her in Canada if someone treated us the way your manager was treating you we would be telling them to go f**k themselves before we quit.

Albany, Georgia, United States #859473

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH CO WORKERS AT THE SNS I WORKED AT. THE STORE MANAGER LETS THE THIRD SHIFT MANAGER GET AWAY WITH CURSING OUT CUSTOMERS, EMPLOYEES, AND ALSO HAD A VIDEO OF THE 3RD SHIFT MANAGER SLEEPING SHOWED THE STORE MANAGER SHE JUST SAID OK AND DID NOT TAKE ANY ACTIONS AT ALL.

I RECENTLY WAS TERMINATED BECAUSE THE STORE MANAGER SAID THAT SHE HAS WITNESSES AND STATEMENTS THAT I LET 10 GUEST EAT FOR FREE, BUT IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN THERE ARE CAMERAS IN SNS AND SHE COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL. SNS REALLY DO NEED TO GET THERE **** TOGETHER.

this is all steak nm shake i am a current employee and they do not treat there employees with any respect or decency.... i am so sorry your gm was acting this way and should be fired.....we had a gm like that in our district and once corp, sent in someone undercover to watch he was fired...

i also had eliminated any of these same problems by being put on the over night shift with a manager for two hours out of my eight hour shift, i was also in a similar situation with the flu and i was told to come in as production and cook food while i was throwing up or i was fired and i said it looks like i fired.... i currently was re hired at a different steak n shake and asked if i could be put on thirds and haven't had a problem since.

Prattville, Alabama, United States #593723

I DONT GO TO EAT WHERE STEAK N SHAKE TAKE MONY FROM THERE WORKERS OUT OF PAY , THAN ,DONT REMBER TELL THEM THEY ARE FIRED, AND WORK THERE FOR 5 YRS AND MORE WITH ONLY 1.30 MORE IN PAY IN ALL 5 AND MORE YRS , HE YELL AT HIS WORKER IN FRONT OF OTHER WOKER AND GUSST ,DONT CARE , BUT IF SOME ONE TAKE MONEY FROM THE DRAW THAT HAS MONEY CAN GET FIRED FOR TAKING STEAK N SHAKE MONEY , BUT TAKE MONEY FROM OTHER THAT WORK TO PAY THERE BILL AND TRY TO TAKE CARE OF FAMILY