Went to steak and shake last nite and ordered baked beans, a normal menue item.This is the 4th time I have been at Naples Pine Ridge Rd, and was told "no baked beans"! Why.

WHY. is mgt too *** to order what their customers want? I'll never go there again...too many other places I can go that always have baked beans. Service was very slow, servers waiting for food, but not that busy, with seversl empty tables.

Then when I went to pay, my bill was messed up.

The mgr. said he was new, only 2 days on job...so not his fault for previous "no baked beans" This place needs help!

This person wrote the review because of "no baked beans" of steak n shake baked beans from Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments