Steak N Shake - Pissed off
Being as I work in the food industry I have a lot of patience when it comes to ordering from other food places.I'm very understanding, mistakes happen.
This is the third time in a row I have gone to the Steak n Shake in Millersville, MD and my order has been incompleted and wrong. I order the same thing every time: One hamburger with bacon, no cheese and no condiments due to severe food allergies. They continuously put cheese on it and there's no way I can eat it. It's not something I can just pick off.
I am highly allergic to dairy products. There has been multiple occasions I have asked for ranch on the side (the extra charge is okay) and I either get charged for it and don't get it or I flat out don't get it. It's beyond words of frustrating. I'm a manager at a Papa Johns store and believe me when I say I understand things happen, but it's so continuous I feel like I need to speak out on the problem.
This is one of my favorite places to go for something quick to eat but I'm not okay with paying for a meal that I can't eat.
It also makes it difficult when I feel like the staff doesn't like their job & give crappy customer service.This is a great food place, it just needs a little bit of work!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..."
- "I paided 2.99 for this *** ***...."
- "I'm sorry to say this was my burger at the stake an shake in Mt Juliet Tn. You could see through it ...! It was dry as well. ..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe. EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains. REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE..."