Steak N Shake - Pissed off

307 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews

Being as I work in the food industry I have a lot of patience when it comes to ordering from other food places.I'm very understanding, mistakes happen.

This is the third time in a row I have gone to the Steak n Shake in Millersville, MD and my order has been incompleted and wrong. I order the same thing every time: One hamburger with bacon, no cheese and no condiments due to severe food allergies. They continuously put cheese on it and there's no way I can eat it. It's not something I can just pick off.

I am highly allergic to dairy products. There has been multiple occasions I have asked for ranch on the side (the extra charge is okay) and I either get charged for it and don't get it or I flat out don't get it. It's beyond words of frustrating. I'm a manager at a Papa Johns store and believe me when I say I understand things happen, but it's so continuous I feel like I need to speak out on the problem.

This is one of my favorite places to go for something quick to eat but I'm not okay with paying for a meal that I can't eat.

It also makes it difficult when I feel like the staff doesn't like their job & give crappy customer service.This is a great food place, it just needs a little bit of work!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Not respectful of food allergies
    • Incompleted order

Steak N Shake Hamburger
Review category
Fast Food
review #822320 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steak N Shake? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
307 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 08 #1141664

...but ranch dressing is made with dairy.

1 1 Reply

Apr 14 #1144509

Actually, most of it's made with Soy or other Non-Dairy Products.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Steak N Shake. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Steak N Shake.
Filing a new complaint about
×