Featured Not resolved

Being as I work in the food industry I have a lot of patience when it comes to ordering from other food places.I'm very understanding, mistakes happen.

This is the third time in a row I have gone to the Steak n Shake in Millersville, MD and my order has been incompleted and wrong. I order the same thing every time: One hamburger with bacon, no cheese and no condiments due to severe food allergies. They continuously put cheese on it and there's no way I can eat it. It's not something I can just pick off.

I am highly allergic to dairy products. There has been multiple occasions I have asked for ranch on the side (the extra charge is okay) and I either get charged for it and don't get it or I flat out don't get it. It's beyond words of frustrating. I'm a manager at a Papa Johns store and believe me when I say I understand things happen, but it's so continuous I feel like I need to speak out on the problem.

This is one of my favorite places to go for something quick to eat but I'm not okay with paying for a meal that I can't eat.

It also makes it difficult when I feel like the staff doesn't like their job & give crappy customer service.This is a great food place, it just needs a little bit of work!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of steak n shake hamburger from Steak N Shake and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not respectful of food allergies, incompleted order and pooe customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

...but ranch dressing is made with dairy.

user60335295
to Anonymous #1144509

Actually, most of it's made with Soy or other Non-Dairy Products.