Millersville, Maryland
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Being as I work in the food industry I have a lot of patience when it comes to ordering from other food places.I'm very understanding, mistakes happen.

Related: Steak N Shake Hamburger Review

This is the third time in a row I have gone to the Steak n Shake in Millersville, MD and my order has been incompleted and wrong. I order the same thing every time: One hamburger with bacon, no cheese and no condiments due to severe food allergies. They continuously put cheese on it and there's no way I can eat it. It's not something I can just pick off.

I am highly allergic to dairy products. There has been multiple occasions I have asked for ranch on the side (the extra charge is okay) and I either get charged for it and don't get it or I flat out don't get it. It's beyond words of frustrating. I'm a manager at a Papa Johns store and believe me when I say I understand things happen, but it's so continuous I feel like I need to speak out on the problem.

This is one of my favorite places to go for something quick to eat but I'm not okay with paying for a meal that I can't eat.

It also makes it difficult when I feel like the staff doesn't like their job & give crappy customer service.This is a great food place, it just needs a little bit of work!

Review about: Steak N Shake Hamburger.

I didn't like: Not respectful of food allergies, Incompleted order, Pooe customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steak N Shake Hamburger
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

...but ranch dressing is made with dairy.

to Anonymous #1144509

Actually, most of it's made with Soy or other Non-Dairy Products.