2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have been a customer of this restaurant since it opened.It always had great service.

Now it is a complete disaster. Long lines wait for tables that are empty but not cleaned off. The manager has several tattoos on her arms. Service is extremely slow.

The servers used to be excellent now they are just unqualified people running in all directions.

My last three times there have been like this.I give up.

Review about: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

I am betting the letter writer gets poor service everywhere they go, because of their ignorance and bad attitude. He/she/it sounds like they lead a miserable life.

What do tattoos have to do with anything?How did the tats affect your food and service?

I was in the ER recently and treated by a doctor with tattoos all over his arms.Somehow, despite those tats, he was still able to perform his life-saving treatment!

to Anonymous #1367357

Oh get over yourself. Tattoos are disgusting and only people with little thought in their head would get any.

I definitely don't think tattooed arms are great to look at, and I don't want to see it on my server!

to Anon #1367459

Your server?YOUR server?

Stay back at your trailer park! You are not civilized enough to to be among society. I guess that ER doctor who saved that person's life has no thought in their head, according to you. You are the only thoughtless person in this equation!

You have no manners and no morals either.

YOU really need to get over yourself.STAY HOME!