2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My general manager d'ebony Russel has been picking with me since she got to the store. She brought a family member to work with her and has been showing favorites since.

Being that other managers let her know that I may be able to late to work but I'm the only guarantee server for 2nd and 3rd shift. I was 5 minutes past my grace period today and she fired me. Without asking why I was late or anything. I am a single mother of 3 small children and she has been informed of all personal information about me and my children.

She picked with me about my hair jewelry and other things. Also has been serving spoiled foods to customers....will not order food for the store the store went without all supply in the store for almost 4 days. Shakes were made with water. Lettace was still sold even though it had been recalled.

She's contaminated people and is just fine with that. But to just fire me and then bring your family member in you have been waiting for that.

U just didn't have a reason to do so....I have no write ups at all. I'd like this looked into immediately because several jobs are at steak with her there and she's going to get that store location shut down if something isn't done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Manager.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Comments