Steak N Shake - Review about Drive Thru from Saint Peters, Missouri
Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me?Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl".
Real classy steak n shake.
Steak n shake off first capitol, st.peters missouri 6/29/2015
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Drive Thru
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went thete in a a sunday at 3pm... there was 2 cars in front of us... the thug blacl kid taking order couldnt sound more thuggish and needs to..."
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."
- "We entered this location and asked for a booth in which one person who came after us got a booth ahead of us, and the hostess shrugged it off by..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!! 160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!! What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."