Steak N Shake - Review about Drive Thru from Saint Peters, Missouri
Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me?Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl".
Real classy steak n shake.
Steak n shake off first capitol, st.peters missouri 6/29/2015
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Drive Thru
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..."
- "Terrible service and almost every table was dirty and never got cleared while we were there for an hour. ..."
- "June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice. Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get..."
- "Misleading promotions and coupon wording. Word promotions to "get you in the door" then don't honor their confusing pricing. This chair looks like it will be 25% off of 299.99...."
- "Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!! 160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!! What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."