My husband, my daughter and I ate at the lake st.Louis, mo location on saturday the 7th of February at roughly eight p.m.
The server sat us at a dirty booth after a twelve minute wait. He took our order and it took about twenty seven minutes to bring out one cajun burger with cup of chili, one triple cheese only with a cup of chili, one bowl of chili with a large side of plain fries. Three waters. Easy right?
Nope. Ice cold chili, and the burgers were raw. I could not get the server to help, he had to work the register for what seemed an ungodly amount of time. We finally got another server to get the manager.
She was a bit condescending at first until she looked at the raw meat on the plate. She took everything away and reheated my bowl of chili and apologised for the meal. She did pick up the tab and offered my daughter a jr. Shake.
We were nauseous the rest of the night.So gross.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Chillicothe Ohio! We placed our order immediately at 6:20 pm and we all orderd four salads. Then at 7:17pm we asked our waiters where the heck our food was!!!!!!! Because..."
- "I drove over 8 miles just because my kids wanted Steak & Shake. We arrived around 9:30 PM so there were hardly any people in the restaurant and those that..."
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."
- "The charge including fees and taxes for Payless car rental was going to be $98.72 according to the Expedia printout I took to the counter. At the Payless Car..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."