Steak N Shake - Review about Food from Elsberry, Missouri

716 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews

My husband, my daughter and I ate at the lake st.Louis, mo location on saturday the 7th of February at roughly eight p.m.

The server sat us at a dirty booth after a twelve minute wait. He took our order and it took about twenty seven minutes to bring out one cajun burger with cup of chili, one triple cheese only with a cup of chili, one bowl of chili with a large side of plain fries. Three waters. Easy right?

Nope. Ice cold chili, and the burgers were raw. I could not get the server to help, he had to work the register for what seemed an ungodly amount of time. We finally got another server to get the manager.

She was a bit condescending at first until she looked at the raw meat on the plate. She took everything away and reheated my bowl of chili and apologised for the meal. She did pick up the tab and offered my daughter a jr. Shake.

Still.ugh.

We were nauseous the rest of the night.So gross.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Food
Review category
Fast Food
review #593914

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steak N Shake? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
716 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 03, 2015 #991121

It looks you eat the whole *** plate,I own a restaurant and if you complain after you eat the whole meal I'd refund you and tell you to never come back..

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Steak N Shake. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Steak N Shake.
Filing a new complaint about
×