My husband, my daughter and I ate at the lake st.Louis, mo location on saturday the 7th of February at roughly eight p.m.
The server sat us at a dirty booth after a twelve minute wait. He took our order and it took about twenty seven minutes to bring out one cajun burger with cup of chili, one triple cheese only with a cup of chili, one bowl of chili with a large side of plain fries. Three waters. Easy right?
Nope. Ice cold chili, and the burgers were raw. I could not get the server to help, he had to work the register for what seemed an ungodly amount of time. We finally got another server to get the manager.
She was a bit condescending at first until she looked at the raw meat on the plate. She took everything away and reheated my bowl of chili and apologised for the meal. She did pick up the tab and offered my daughter a jr. Shake.
We were nauseous the rest of the night.So gross.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Chillicothe Ohio! We placed our order immediately at 6:20 pm and we all orderd four salads. Then at 7:17pm we asked our waiters where the heck our food was!!!!!!! Because..."
- "This is gross, i dumped my fries out of the container and found hair...i just want to be sick! I also ordered a regular onion ring and got 4 small..."
- "We went thete in a a sunday at 3pm... there was 2 cars in front of us... the thug blacl kid taking order couldnt sound more thuggish and needs to..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "On August 21, 2015, I ordered 2 size medium t-shirts, "I'm a Difference Makin', Student Carin' Baseball Lovin' Cardinals Cheerin' Hard Workin' Kinda Teacher!" for 24.95 each. They came in..."
- "Suddenlink has been badgering the *** out of me about switching my home phone. Personally, I've been trying to ditch the phone for some time but my wife prefers..."
- "I was extremely disappointed with the whole experience. First of all I wanted the flowers delivered on the 11th before 1pm and they were delivered on the 10th. Second, flowers..."