Steak N Shake - Review about Milkshake from Meridian, Mississippi
June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice.Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get drinks and shakes.
Called made complaint they sent email that had nothing to do with what i complained about.
So i went tonight june 26th 2015 there still out of salt n vingar fries and order three nutella milkshakes the two with whip cream where filled more whip cream than shake and the one without was more than less full with milkshake for 3.69 you ought to fill the cup.You are ripping people off and ehen complain no one will call back it is a shame foods good service sucks.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks,..."
- "Took my wife to our local Steak 'n Shake here in Springfield, Il. Store #1201209. We ordered 2 Snack Pk Stk. while setting there I caught an add about there..."
- "Waited 30 mins to be seated in half empty building. 2 servers at 1:01pm. Tuesday. Servers are short and overworked. As of 1 hr waiting for our order..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My 6 year old child was at the local pool with her group and two boys from another group pushed her down causing her to have a big scrape on..."
- "Direct TV. I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for. My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted..."