Steak N Shake - Review about Milkshake from Meridian, Mississippi
June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice.Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get drinks and shakes.
Called made complaint they sent email that had nothing to do with what i complained about.
So i went tonight june 26th 2015 there still out of salt n vingar fries and order three nutella milkshakes the two with whip cream where filled more whip cream than shake and the one without was more than less full with milkshake for 3.69 you ought to fill the cup.You are ripping people off and ehen complain no one will call back it is a shame foods good service sucks.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My husband, my daughter and I ate at the lake st. Louis, mo location on saturday the 7th of February at roughly eight p.m. The server sat us at..."
- "My message was too long so it's in picturesRead it ..."
- "Hair was in food. Cooks were not wearing hairnets. Will be calling county health inspector. ..."
- "My 6 year old child was at the local pool with her group and two boys from another group pushed her down causing her to have a big scrape on..."
- "Direct TV. I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for. My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."