Meridian, Mississippi
Featured Not resolved
1.7
Quality of Food

June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice.Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get drinks and shakes.

Called made complaint they sent email that had nothing to do with what i complained about.

So i went tonight june 26th 2015 there still out of salt n vingar fries and order three nutella milkshakes the two with whip cream where filled more whip cream than shake and the one without was more than less full with milkshake for 3.69 you ought to fill the cup.You are ripping people off and ehen complain no one will call back it is a shame foods good service sucks.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Steak N Shake - Wait in drive through and quality of food Steak N Shake "It took almost 30 minutes to get my food in drive through....only one car in front of me...since 2 left after waiting..." Read more Steak N Shake Waiter Review from Dallas, Texas Steak N Shake "This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks,..." Read more Steak N Shake - Chili Review Steak N Shake "Store 530 in Arlington Texas has the worst service ever...I only came back here hoping maybe it had somehow changed...wrong...arrived to place a to-go order at 6:34 pm...ten minutes later..." Read more Steak N Shake Double Steakburger Review from Castro Valley, California Steak N Shake "On the menu for the double bacon cheese burger it says 4 slices of bacon. When I ordered a single bacon cheese burger which was not on the menu. Though..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more