Steak N Shake - Review about Overall Impression from Bessemer City, North Carolina
We entered this location and asked for a booth in which one person who came after us got a booth ahead of us, and the hostess shrugged it off by saying, "I guess he knows somebody." It shouldn't matter if he knows somebody. That was poor customer service. It was the gentlemen in the corner of the picture, and the hostess pictured was the one that let it slide.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Overall Impression
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks,..."
- "This disgusting meal was produced by Steak&Shake's 2096 Interstate Dr , Opelika , AL . The fries to the burger was stale and was very dry. The "chili" to the..."
- "This is gross, i dumped my fries out of the container and found hair...i just want to be sick! I also ordered a regular onion ring and got 4 small..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."