Steak N Shake - Review about Sandwich from Arlington, Tennessee

I usually love steak and shake i was out of town (memphis,TN) wolfchase and went in around 11:15 pm with my sisters to buy a sandwhich we all got the patty melt and i ask for the american melt.For one customer serice SUCK!

stood in line for 5 mins before anyone aknowledge us! 2 the cooked look about 20 years old sliding around in the grease it looked VERY DISGUSTING food everywhere. 2 of us received our food(which was to go) and we order at the same time it took my sister to get her meal 25 mins when we ask for the manger he said," hurry up and give me your receipt so you csn get your money back and leave".

Once we got back to our rooms i get ready to eat anf it looks like a rat ate my sandwhich and my fries ice cold i refuse to go back and delt with the same problem.Horrible horrible customer service horrible food service and a disgusting environment

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #657916 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steak N Shake? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 01, 2015 #1002250

I take it from your behavior and the terrible spelling and grammar the 08 in your username reflects the year you were born?

3 2 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1002256

Um No 08 is the year I graduated from college with my BSN.. Try again.

2 1 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1002275 Orange, California

With your terrible spelling and grammar I seriously doubt you are telling the truth. This looks like it was written by someone in the third grade.

3 1 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1002248 Orange, California

I think that you and your sisters are too young to be going out to restaurants alone. Your behavior and terrible spelling and grammar reflect this. Next time go with a parent who can monitor your behavior.

5 5 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1002253

First off Im over age, thank you! 2nd spelling and grammar were the last thing on my mind!!!!!

1 1 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1002277

Well for someone who supposedly graduated college your spelling and grammar sucks.

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.