I love steak and shake, but today 7-29-15, the food was horrible I order a steak melt; I'm submitting a picture because this is what I got----Alabaster, Al I'm going to need you to step it up...this is ridiculous. I had on my work uniform which by the way is white, mustard was everywhere.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Steak N Shake Melt Burger
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I love the restaurant ,but i also eat the same all the time ..chilli mac supreme . Well the portions been getting smaller and smaller...today i was brought a "..."
- "My husband and i ordered lunch today. Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper..."
- "On the menu for the double bacon cheese burger it says 4 slices of bacon. When I ordered a single bacon cheese burger which was not on the menu. Though..."
- "I took my 18 week old Siberian Husky to Banfield to be chipped, and he came out with PARVO. He died 9 days later. They admitted he could have contacted..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "The worst builder ever we're at seven months after closing every room has spackle on every wall these warranty representatives there like used car salesman they will come out promise..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."