Apopka, Florida
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Steak and Shake on Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka, Florida on 3/21/16 was a terrible experience horribly understaffed.Slow service.

Related: Steak N Shake - PICKED UP TO GO A DINNER FOR THE WIFE AND I. WE TOSSED MOST OF IT IN THE TRASH WHEN WE GOT HOME. THE CHILI TASTED SOUR AND WE WERE AFRAID TO EAT IT. BUCKS WASTED BUT NEVER AGAIN.

We sat at the counter. Sorry we did. We saw filthy grill, overflowing waste container, mystery "matter" under the grill, built up grease on range back Splash. Loud unprofessional servers.out of Chili.

My single cheeseburger was supposed to be on sourdough with frisco sauce snd requested no onions. It came with onions on rye bread and dry.

We will not.return.

Review about: Steak N Shake Chili.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steak N Shake Chili
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

LadyScot

The fact that you complain about the conditions when you already admitted they were understaffed makes you sound like a ***.