Review about Steak N Shake Chili from Apopka, Florida
Steak and Shake on Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka, Florida on 3/21/16 was a terrible experience horribly understaffed.Slow service.
We sat at the counter. Sorry we did. We saw filthy grill, overflowing waste container, mystery "matter" under the grill, built up grease on range back Splash. Loud unprofessional servers.out of Chili.
My single cheeseburger was supposed to be on sourdough with frisco sauce snd requested no onions. It came with onions on rye bread and dry.
We will not.return.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ate at the brandon, fl. Location I won't go back the floor was so dirty does not look like they have cleaned the floor in months ..."
- "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..."
- "I am in a rock and roll band on tour right now, called Sleeping Policeman. We make Steak N' Shake a frequent stop because of the good food, good prices,..."
- "I'm a Wyndam Resort Gold Member..What happens to members...This is sad... ..."
- "I bought a food chopper at a show in Rolling Greens, Ocala, Florida ....Kim Shutt was the consultant....I called her phone number with no return call. My issue is that the..."
- "Terrible. Overpriced. Customer service is terrible. Reps answering phones cannot comprehend simple conversation. See the ad vs. delivered photos attached. Nuff said...."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."