Ashburn, Virginia

Today I decided to treat my children to a treat for doing well in school today, We get to the Steak n Shake in Hampton, Va on Mercury blvd.The cashier was very fast and friendly.

Related: Steak N Shake Milkshake Review from Northport, Alabama

We pay and proceed to the pick up window. The cashier ask what we had, I told him. He starts shuffling tickets trying to find my order. With no luck, he closes the window.

3 mins later he opens the window and hands me a bag with food in it. I say this ia not my order, I orders 3 cookie butter milkshakes. He says ok, takes the food back and closes the window. Now weve been sitting at the window for 6 mins.

He opens the window and hands me the smallest cup ive ever seen. I say I ordered 3 smalls, those are Jr's. He takes them back and starts discussing my order with the cashier who took the order. She comes to the window and says, this is a small.

The cup was so small that the lids didnt even hit. I took the milkshakes dissatisfied and drove off. As i tasted my shake, i noticed that there was no cherry, no caramel and the cookie pieces were stale.

I throw the shakes in the trash.Worse shake ive ever recieved

Review about: Steak N Shake Cookie Butter Milkshake.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steak N Shake Milkshake
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.