Review about Steak N Shake Cookie Butter Milkshake from Ashburn, Virginia

372 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews

Today I decided to treat my children to a treat for doing well in school today, We get to the Steak n Shake in Hampton, Va on Mercury blvd.The cashier was very fast and friendly.

We pay and proceed to the pick up window. The cashier ask what we had, I told him. He starts shuffling tickets trying to find my order. With no luck, he closes the window.

3 mins later he opens the window and hands me a bag with food in it. I say this ia not my order, I orders 3 cookie butter milkshakes. He says ok, takes the food back and closes the window. Now weve been sitting at the window for 6 mins.

He opens the window and hands me the smallest cup ive ever seen. I say I ordered 3 smalls, those are Jr's. He takes them back and starts discussing my order with the cashier who took the order. She comes to the window and says, this is a small.

The cup was so small that the lids didnt even hit. I took the milkshakes dissatisfied and drove off. As i tasted my shake, i noticed that there was no cherry, no caramel and the cookie pieces were stale.

I throw the shakes in the trash.Worse shake ive ever recieved

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Steak N Shake Cookie Butter Milkshake
Review category
Fast Food
review #791612

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steak N Shake? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
372 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Steak N Shake. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Steak N Shake.
Filing a new complaint about
×