Review about Steak N Shake Drive Thru from Madison, Indiana

354 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews

I stopped at this store at 12:19 am.There was a vehicle in front of me waiting at the drive thru.

Mind you there were 4 cars on the lot and the store dining room was empty. The driver gaved up and left. I proceed to pull up and the lady tells me it will be a few minutes and then tells me to come inside instead. I was furious.

First Im on a 30 minute lunch break. 2nd i dont want to go inside. This has happen ti many times with me and my co workers who works at the kentucky truck plant which by the way employs 6,000. At one time we always go there during break after shift and before shift.

But now for the past month its getting worse at your drive thru and inside the dining. We dont have many places to eat after midnight beside the waffle house.

Please investigate your store.You have lost not only me,you also lost alot of Ford workers too.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Steak N Shake Drive Thru
Review category
Fast Food
review #801132

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steak N Shake? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
354 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Steak N Shake. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Steak N Shake.
Filing a new complaint about
×