I stopped at this store at 12:19 am.There was a vehicle in front of me waiting at the drive thru.
Mind you there were 4 cars on the lot and the store dining room was empty. The driver gaved up and left. I proceed to pull up and the lady tells me it will be a few minutes and then tells me to come inside instead. I was furious.
First Im on a 30 minute lunch break. 2nd i dont want to go inside. This has happen ti many times with me and my co workers who works at the kentucky truck plant which by the way employs 6,000. At one time we always go there during break after shift and before shift.
But now for the past month its getting worse at your drive thru and inside the dining. We dont have many places to eat after midnight beside the waffle house.
Please investigate your store.You have lost not only me,you also lost alot of Ford workers too.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Steak N Shake Drive Thru
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..."
- "My husband, my daughter and I ate at the lake st. Louis, mo location on saturday the 7th of February at roughly eight p.m. The server sat us at..."
- "I know it's fast food - but Seriously?! The slice of cheese is thicker than the 'Hamburger'! So paper thin you can almost see through it!?! Quality control is really..."
- "I just recently purchased my first Tupperware item it was a set of bell tumblers. Online it says Bell Tumbler Set with an image of the tumblers with lids on..."
- "It's always been known as the worst DQ here in Southern Indiana. We often drive to Kentucky just to get blizzards with actual stuff in them. This here is just..."
- "Got 7 inches cut off and didn't mess with till the next day I straightened it and I found this. About 3 spots. ..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."