Madison, Indiana
3.0

I stopped at this store at 12:19 am.There was a vehicle in front of me waiting at the drive thru.

Mind you there were 4 cars on the lot and the store dining room was empty. The driver gaved up and left. I proceed to pull up and the lady tells me it will be a few minutes and then tells me to come inside instead. I was furious.

First Im on a 30 minute lunch break. 2nd i dont want to go inside. This has happen ti many times with me and my co workers who works at the kentucky truck plant which by the way employs 6,000. At one time we always go there during break after shift and before shift.

But now for the past month its getting worse at your drive thru and inside the dining. We dont have many places to eat after midnight beside the waffle house.

Please investigate your store.You have lost not only me,you also lost alot of Ford workers too.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Steak N Shake Waiter Review from Dallas, Texas Steak N Shake "This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks,..." Read more Steak N Shake Hamburger Review from Fishers, Indiana Steak N Shake "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..." Read more Steak N Shake Cheesy Cheddar Steakburger Burger Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Steak N Shake "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..." Read more Steak N Shake - False Advertising on New Cheddar Cheesy Steak N Shake "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more