Review about Steak N Shake Hamburger from Memphis, Tennessee
My husband and i ordered lunch today.Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper fries.
Neither of us got seasoned fries. My husband kept his and ate it anyway...my hotdog was with relish and onions. No seasoned fries. They took it back and after my husband was finished with his meal and we were in line to pay they said my redo order was ready.
They did fix it to go but. .. it was wrong too. Mustard and relish..still no seasoned fries.
This i left with no lunch and a really bad taste in my mouth for this franchise. How pitiful that you can't even fix a hotdogs correctly in 2 attempts.
Hard bun and some glowing green relish on top.Alice fink email@example.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I love the restaurant ,but i also eat the same all the time ..chilli mac supreme . Well the portions been getting smaller and smaller...today i was brought a "..."
- "Took my wife to our local Steak 'n Shake here in Springfield, Il. Store #1201209. We ordered 2 Snack Pk Stk. while setting there I caught an add about there..."
- "I paided 2.99 for this *** ***...."
- "I ordered a overboard on Oct 21, 2015 it came in on Nov 4, 2015. Looked great at first but then the technical difficulties began. So I contacted the seller..."
- "I was severely mistreated by Millicent Nelson and Stuart Henry at Trident Eye Surgery Center in Charleston, SC. It has resulted in permanently damaged eyesight. This was brought..."
- "We love our blue world pool!! Had it installed in August 2010 after purchasing our first new home in December 2009 and have had no complaints!!! The installation team was..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."