Memphis, Tennessee
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

My husband and i ordered lunch today.Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper fries.

Related: Steak N Shake - Need some one to manage store in Urbana,Il.

Neither of us got seasoned fries. My husband kept his and ate it anyway...my hotdog was with relish and onions. No seasoned fries. They took it back and after my husband was finished with his meal and we were in line to pay they said my redo order was ready.

They did fix it to go but. .. it was wrong too. Mustard and relish..still no seasoned fries.

This i left with no lunch and a really bad taste in my mouth for this franchise. How pitiful that you can't even fix a hotdogs correctly in 2 attempts.

Hard bun and some glowing green relish on top.Alice fink fink23@roadrunner.com

Review about: Steak N Shake Hamburger.

Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steak N Shake Hamburger
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Southern Classy Puddin
Millington, Tennessee, United States #1075358

People like you give us Southerners a bad name...

Vegan Wiener
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #1066727

Get a salad

to Vegan Wiener #1067551

Get a life!

Clean Green Ho
to Anonymous Dumfries, Virginia, United States #1074564

Get a personal trainer and some coupons for organic veggies!

Organica69
West Memphis, Arkansas, United States #1065901

Hopefully you lost a few pounds after this debacle! ;)

It's a warning from above- eat healthy!