Review about Steak N Shake Hamburger from Memphis, Tennessee
My husband and i ordered lunch today.Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper fries.
Neither of us got seasoned fries. My husband kept his and ate it anyway...my hotdog was with relish and onions. No seasoned fries. They took it back and after my husband was finished with his meal and we were in line to pay they said my redo order was ready.
They did fix it to go but. .. it was wrong too. Mustard and relish..still no seasoned fries.
This i left with no lunch and a really bad taste in my mouth for this franchise. How pitiful that you can't even fix a hotdogs correctly in 2 attempts.
Hard bun and some glowing green relish on top.Alice fink email@example.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Waited 30 mins to be seated in half empty building. 2 servers at 1:01pm. Tuesday. Servers are short and overworked. As of 1 hr waiting for our order..."
- "Took my wife to our local Steak 'n Shake here in Springfield, Il. Store #1201209. We ordered 2 Snack Pk Stk. while setting there I caught an add about there..."
- "I love steak and shake, but today 7-29-15, the food was horrible I order a steak melt; I'm submitting a picture because this is what I got----Alabaster, Al I'm going..."
- "A few months ago I bought furniture and a mattress and box springs from a place called sleep cheap. They are located on Winchester Road in Memphis Tennessee, even though..."
- "I'm afraid to come outside because of snakes but management seems to care less. I'm in the process of looking for somewhere else to live. I pay too much rent..."
- "Bad dinning room set broken chair . gave me the same chair had been glued back...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."