Review about Steak N Shake Steakburger Shooter from New Port Richey, Florida
I ordered take out shooters from the Steak 'n Shake in Trinity Florida.I feel you need to see what they gave me.
It looks like they just tore off a piece of burger from another hamburger and put it on a bun. This is horrible and ridiculous. I do not like wasting money on food that is not edible. Not a happy customer and I have been eating at Steak 'n Shake for years.
Just thought you might want to see what they are serving hard working, paying customers.Melissa Ruiz.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Steak N Shake Steakburger Shooter
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am in a rock and roll band on tour right now, called Sleeping Policeman. We make Steak N' Shake a frequent stop because of the good food, good prices,..."
- "On the menu for the double bacon cheese burger it says 4 slices of bacon. When I ordered a single bacon cheese burger which was not on the menu. Though..."
- "My husband, my daughter and I ate at the lake st. Louis, mo location on saturday the 7th of February at roughly eight p.m. The server sat us at..."
- "I placed an order online and received all the items via UPS except for one item which it said had to be picked up in the store. After waiting..."
- "My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to..."
- "I financed a motorcycle with them almost 2 yrs ago and am about ready to pay if off. Bought a Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400. No problems. I..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."