Salisbury, North Carolina

I am in a rock and roll band on tour right now, called Sleeping Policeman.We make Steak N' Shake a frequent stop because of the good food, good prices, and superb service.

We can always count on Steak N' Shake to be our faithful tour companion while we are on the road. Road trips just would not be complete without a delicious meal from this fine establishment. We proudly endorse Steak N' Shake at all our shows. Don't listen to the haters.

Steak N' Shake is the bee's knees!

Abe Lincoln would have approved.#ThanksSteakNShake

Review about: Positive Experience.

5.0
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Steak N Shake Waiter Review from Dallas, Texas Steak N Shake "This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks,..." Read more Steak N Shake Sanitary Conditions Review Steak N Shake "Monthly visit with coupons to Colonial Point Ft Myers Steak n shake needs health dept to step in Horrible from something black flioating in water to no napkins nor ketchup..." Read more Steak N Shake - Wait in drive through and quality of food Steak N Shake "It took almost 30 minutes to get my food in drive through....only one car in front of me...since 2 left after waiting..." Read more Steak N Shake - False Advertising on New Cheddar Cheesy Steak N Shake "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more