Salisbury, North Carolina
5.0
Quality of Food

I am in a rock and roll band on tour right now, called Sleeping Policeman.We make Steak N' Shake a frequent stop because of the good food, good prices, and superb service.

We can always count on Steak N' Shake to be our faithful tour companion while we are on the road. Road trips just would not be complete without a delicious meal from this fine establishment. We proudly endorse Steak N' Shake at all our shows. Don't listen to the haters.

Steak N' Shake is the bee's knees!

Abe Lincoln would have approved.#ThanksSteakNShake

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Steak N Shake Double Steakburger Review Steak N Shake "We enteted steak escape around 650pm there was no one to great us then about 10 min went by as the line got longer and still no one greated anyone..." Read more Steak N Shake Cheesy Cheddar Steakburger Burger Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Steak N Shake "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..." Read more Steak N Shake - Chili Review Steak N Shake "Store 530 in Arlington Texas has the worst service ever...I only came back here hoping maybe it had somehow changed...wrong...arrived to place a to-go order at 6:34 pm...ten minutes later..." Read more Steak N Shake - Steak n' Shake Management Steak N Shake "I noticed that many of the complaints in this website relate to Florida Steak n Shake locations. Guess what? The Florida district has the HIGHEST compensation of any area in..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more