The GM of the Muncie Indiana steak n shake wrote a letter that was given to the management team saying he is in poor physical health, has poor sleep habits due to Substance Abuse/And Self Medicating on Adderall, ***, Alcohol and more.He also said he has a fear of confrontion and due to his drug use he does not have the energy to fight the battles of his job because he is constantly tired and this is the reason he admittes to walking past employees doing horrible work and doing nothing, and letting servers set in the office when the whole dinning room is full and dirty.
The district manager Bill also has this letter but No one seems to care. Now my husband was told by the GM, Evan Whitten he will be fired if I do not remove this letter from My Facebook I have no reason to hide this man's problems that should not be in charge of a restaurant, and will remove nothing.
He wrote it, He passed it out!!!The public should have the right to know who is working at a restaurant they take there family's too.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Steak N Shake Management
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This place was filthy. Dirt, I mean dirt under the tables. Tables not cleaned. Being ignored when we walked in. Floors were littered. Staff just standing and..."
- "It's Christmas. I understand the part of short staff. But long long wait time. Waiters didn't seem like happy, whatsoever. Terrible food quality. And hair in several people's food. It..."
- "This disgusting meal was produced by Steak&Shake's 2096 Interstate Dr , Opelika , AL . The fries to the burger was stale and was very dry. The "chili" to the..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."