The GM of the Muncie Indiana steak n shake wrote a letter that was given to the management team saying he is in poor physical health, has poor sleep habits due to Substance Abuse/And Self Medicating on Adderall, ***, Alcohol and more.He also said he has a fear of confrontion and due to his drug use he does not have the energy to fight the battles of his job because he is constantly tired and this is the reason he admittes to walking past employees doing horrible work and doing nothing, and letting servers set in the office when the whole dinning room is full and dirty.

The district manager Bill also has this letter but No one seems to care. Now my husband was told by the GM, Evan Whitten he will be fired if I do not remove this letter from My Facebook I have no reason to hide this man's problems that should not be in charge of a restaurant, and will remove nothing.

He wrote it, He passed it out!!!The public should have the right to know who is working at a restaurant they take there family's too.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

So your willing to risk your husband's job? If I were your husband I'd be pissed off at you. You are such a *** to do that to your husband.