The GM of the Muncie Indiana steak n shake wrote a letter that was given to the management team saying he is in poor physical health, has poor sleep habits due to Substance Abuse/And Self Medicating on Adderall, ***, Alcohol and more.He also said he has a fear of confrontion and due to his drug use he does not have the energy to fight the battles of his job because he is constantly tired and this is the reason he admittes to walking past employees doing horrible work and doing nothing, and letting servers set in the office when the whole dinning room is full and dirty.
The district manager Bill also has this letter but No one seems to care. Now my husband was told by the GM, Evan Whitten he will be fired if I do not remove this letter from My Facebook I have no reason to hide this man's problems that should not be in charge of a restaurant, and will remove nothing.
He wrote it, He passed it out!!!The public should have the right to know who is working at a restaurant they take there family's too.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Steak N Shake Management
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..."
- "I love the restaurant ,but i also eat the same all the time ..chilli mac supreme . Well the portions been getting smaller and smaller...today i was brought a "..."
- "We entered this location and asked for a booth in which one person who came after us got a booth ahead of us, and the hostess shrugged it off by..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."