The GM of the Muncie Indiana steak n shake wrote a letter that was given to the management team saying he is in poor physical health, has poor sleep habits due to Substance Abuse/And Self Medicating on Adderall, ***, Alcohol and more.He also said he has a fear of confrontion and due to his drug use he does not have the energy to fight the battles of his job because he is constantly tired and this is the reason he admittes to walking past employees doing horrible work and doing nothing, and letting servers set in the office when the whole dinning room is full and dirty.
The district manager Bill also has this letter but No one seems to care. Now my husband was told by the GM, Evan Whitten he will be fired if I do not remove this letter from My Facebook I have no reason to hide this man's problems that should not be in charge of a restaurant, and will remove nothing.
He wrote it, He passed it out!!!The public should have the right to know who is working at a restaurant they take there family's too.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Steak N Shake Management
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I went to a steak and shake on 9/29/14. My step father and I sat down to eat lunch, first the waitress was extremely slow and rude. Secondly I ordered..."
- "Took my wife to our local Steak 'n Shake here in Springfield, Il. Store #1201209. We ordered 2 Snack Pk Stk. while setting there I caught an add about there..."
- "This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."