filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Steak N Shake - Great experience until I found out I can't get a Heath Bar milkshake

Cannot believe they took the Heath Bar milkshake off the menu.

Steak N Shake - Palm Coast

That store is nasty and so are employees except one If u visit check out the walls and floors yuck
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Steak N Shake - Complaint

One visit I was given a burger with nothing on it. I'm still waiting for management to call me concerning the issue. Tonight's visit I did not receive my second side with my #17. This is getting out of hand.

Steak N Shake - COLD HAMBURGERS ARE SERVED IN RENO, NV DRIVE THRU

ON APRIL 11, 2019 - I ordered two hamburgers - both served cold in the Drive Thru in Reno, NV - Nasty tasting when served cold. Rename this place "COLD STEAK & SHAKE - AT LEAST THE CONSUMER IS MADE AWARE OF HOW YOU SERVE YOUR HAMBURGERS!!!!
Show

Steak N Shake - Are you closing?

Everything's dirty inside and out. Grill looks like its been months since its been cleaned. I ate here a few weeks ago and only ate 1 pancake and it made me sick. Wish me luck today. Could be the last time!

Steak N Shake - Worst place ever

They put onions and tomatoes on my burgers, which I said not to do so. Because I’m highly allergic to it. They gave us the wrong fry. With no receipt. No gloves worn. Dirty hands, uniform, and kitchen. Called multiple times and they kept picking up and then hanging up.
1.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Steak N Shake - Rude supervisor

As i was eating my lunch on Monday April 8th. You have a supervisor that started cussing and then proceed to yell and cuss at the best waitress in my opinion you have there and walking up in her face like he was gonna hit her. THAT guy needs fired. And if thats the kind of people your company hires i nor my co-workers will NOT be returning
Show
I took my 4 yr old grandson to S&S in Westfield for lunch today 4/10/19. He wanted a hotdog, fries and OJ. I asked for a double w/mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, and fries and ice tea. I had to tell her three times what I wanted on it, she said they were out of lettuce,...

Steak N Shake - Gift Cards don't work

I have two gift cards, one with $15.65 balance, second card $25 never used. Cards were somehow zero-ed out by Steak and Shake without being used, and did not show up in system when I tried to use. (I had to pay cash instead) Called Customer Service twice, two weeks apart (on 3/25 and 4/9). No one will get on the phone that can resolve this, They just take the information and forward to "Management Team", who has yet to call or contact me (They have my phone number and email).
Show
Me an husband went to steak an shake to eat lunch an taco salad was not a salad had a half teaspoon of hambuger an rest was lettuce an hot chips.water tasted like bleach .will be a long time before go back . Dead

Well, at least you're being honest. You say that "It Will Be A Long Time Before You Go Back". Most people say "I'll Never Go Back Again" but they almost always do.

They would say you had to order extra hamburger because there is just a dab on it. I quite ordering a lot of there different foods because I shouldn't had to pay extra. I got ...