My husband and I dined at the Gainesville, fl location. Our waitress was Colleen.

This was last night December 5. She was not a very attentive waitress. We had to ask more than 3 times for my husbands milkshake. We were done eating before it was served.

She did have it taken off the bill. Then before we left after paying and tipping her I wanted a to go cup for my coke. No one was around. My husband went behind a counter where drinks are made.

A person from the kitchen spoke rudely about what he was doing and demanded he move in which he did stating he was looking for a cup. She said no one should be there. There was no sign stating employees only. He obliged her command and he said rudely to her just give me a ### cup.

In which she said get out of here. My husband said I just want a to go cup in which they handed him a cup that was slimy with grease I could hardly poor my coke in. At that point I didn't want a greasy cup or the coke. The whole experience really stunk.

I have been going to steak n shake most of my life.

The waitress should be retrained and the manager needs some kind of how to be professional class to treat people with respect. Joy Sharp

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Steak N Shake Pros: Taste of burgers.

Steak N Shake Cons: Worse steak and shake i have ever been to, All bad, Bad attitude.

• Unprofessional