4.6
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My wife and I are in our late 80's and early 70's. We freak went this establishment quite often, but this time there was a problem that when told that the floor was "slick as ice" after mopping the isle, and several patrons almost slipped and fell in including myself, I told the manager about this and made the suggestion that they don't do this at 1pm in the afternoon because of heavy traffic.

Your manager said he would look into this, and said "Thank you for telling me how to run the store " Yes signs were present, but the fact still remains, the detergent they are using is not the correct one for a non slip condition. Either that or their mop is very greasy. Things like this are what gives establishments a "black eye", and hurts the pockets of corporations who have to deal with the aftermath. If your corporation has a over abundance of money, then due nothing...

But if this can be eliminated by nipping it in the bud, namely the manager, than I believe we are both on the same ticket. Thank You for your time and understanding Ronald E Baker Hammond Manor Enterprises Corp Hammond, Illinois 61929

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Food.

I didn't like: Sarcastic manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Comments

Ronnie, how about you and your wife stay home and out of the way. For too long, the world has been subjected to your nonsense.

The floors have to be cleaned.

If you're worried about a slip and fall, turn around when you see the yellow sign. Let these people alone as a huge chunk of their money is being stolen out of their pay and kicked up to you.

I think a requirement to work at Steak n Shake is you have to be a jerk.