3.4
Quality of Food

been eating at Steak 'n Shake since 1961.Have lived in this county since 1981 in Florida. Store #437 Silver Springs FL.

was always my store of choice until this year. 3 to 4 mos. ago waited for 10 mins before being seated. Waited for food and I always order same burger & shake since 1961.

It took 10 mins.after we got our food to get our shake and waitress brought them in to go cups and sat them on the table and said "don't know which is which". Mgr.came by and I talked to her.She compted our meal and said we are having some problems and give us another chance. WE DID. About 2 wks ago was in and no problem.TODAY @ 1:23:52 pm we were in same store .

Took awhile to get seated, took awhile to get burger and again shake came long after our meal. I watched everything going on in the restaurant. 4 waitresses . they couldn't keep up with people standing in line to get seated Waitress taking turns seating ,, wiping tables, taking orders.

There was a couple seated probably 10 mins. after we were and when we left they STILL had not gotten their food .Only their water. Being understaffed is an understatement. One cook and she couldn't keep up.

The girl at the drive in window was running lots and lots of orders out the door to the vehicles. Someone needs to check on this store .Something is wrong .

We decided today, we will NOT EVER go back to store #437. Larry and Liz Miraglia

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments