1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My family and I ate at the location on Old Pike Rd inKC, I don't think I would go again. I do not usually complain but our server could not get the order right,and came again to ask, then the order was wrong, one thing you should probably do is identify the shakes when they are made, our server could not tell what kind the shake was, one of the kids ordered chocolate covered strawberry got my grandsons dbl chocolate brownie, my grandson had to wait to get one because his did not come out with the order, the waiter said he could not tell what they were because he couldn't see through the cup REALLY! Sorry but you wanted a review and I think you should know, this was on 7-22-2016

Sheri Grove

6769 Northridge Rd

Fort Calhoun, Ne 68023

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was incorrect order and waiting so long for service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake and steak n shake waiter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1188900

It must be so nice to be so perfect. I sincerely hope no one ever posts your mistakes on this site for everyone to see.