3.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Steak and shake food is good. The quality and taste is good.

The Decatur alabama is having major problems. Fast food is a must for limited work breaks. There have been many incidents and I will give a few examples. We stood far a 10 min to be seated and it was almost empty.

While we were there a couple came in and left after standing for over 10 min without being seated When we ordered, it took a long time to be served only to be told there was no chili. They offered baked beans as a substitute. Not being pickey that was fine. We never received them.

They were left in serving window. The server was very large with several pounds of extensions, fake nails and eye lashes. She went at one speed. Very very very slow.

She spent most of her time on a cell phone. On an earlier visit we received our food without the salad. Salad came as we finished our food. The other servers were ragging and being mean to a new server.

The new server was crying. I never saw her again. Any good servers leave.

There doesn't seem to be any backbone in management. If no improvement this location will close and I do not want to see this happen.

Review about: Steak N Shake Waiter.

I liked: Food, Selection of food and good prices, It was clean.

I didn't like: Waitress, Lazy server making the work harder for others and slow service.

Comments