St. Louis County, Missouri

6/14/16 Placed an order at the drive thru and pulled to the window. It was a hot day so we had the air on but I rolled the window down to pay.

A female manager was at the register counting down the draw. Nobody acknowledged us for a couple minutes so I rolled the window up. We sat and watched her mess with the register for almost 6 more minutes and she never once looked in our direction. (Our food is bagged and sitting on counter by now) She would walk away...then come back...walk away, then come back.

Finally 7-9 minutes later she finishes. The employee standing there with her the whole time finally opens the window, giving me a WTF look and says "can I help you?" I said "yes, I need my order" again with the WTF look he says. "You have to place your order back there sir." Really ***??? This location has always been the slowest I've ever been to but the rudeness by this manager topped it all.

I was a fast food manager for many years and you do NOT count down an employee's draw at the drive thru window.

If you don't know any better at least acknowledge the customer. We're done with this location.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake manager. Steak N Shake needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments